Donate to Coats for Kids
You can help keep Grande Prairie warm each winter. Donate your gently-used winter-wear to the Merv Crouse Coats for Kids Campaign. Drop off your jackets, pants, snowsuits, mitts & toques at Crouse’s Cleaners between September 15th and October 15th. Children are the focus of the program, but items are accepted in all sizes. Materials must be washable (we cannot accept boots, leather, suede, or wool).
Donations are cleaned & redistributed free of charge to those in need.
Coats for Kids Distribution
The Coats for Kids Distribution Centre is open October 15 to November 15. Gently-used winter-wear in all sizes is available free of charge to those in need. Check back in September for more information.
The Merv Crouse Coats for Kids Campaign is run entirely by a volunteer committee made up of representatives from various supporting community agencies with the support of many businesses, including:
- Alberta Health Services
- City of Grande Prairie Community Social Development
- Grande Prairie Family Education Society
- Grande Prairie & District Catholic Schools
- Grande Prairie Public School Division
- Maxim Storage
- Northwest Alberta Child and Family Services
- Peace Wapiti School Division
- Rotary Club of Grande Prairie After Five
- Rock 97.7
- Seniors Outreach
- Ski/Snow Pants & Coats
We Cannot Accept:
- Badly damaged items