An Update from Crouse’s Cleaners
We want you to know that you’re still top of mind because our customers are why we bring our A-Game, every day.
Like all businesses, we have been navigating the COVID crisis for the past several months, making every effort to stay “business as usual”. We are doing the best we can with what we know, however, one thing remains true: we are committed and dedicated to providing the exceptional service and quality you’ve come to expect from us, with just a few minor adjustments.
We wanted to share with you just a few of the safety measures we’ve taken and will continue to take as we adjust to this new normal. Through it all, we still perform miracles when it comes to the cleanliness of your fabrics and still like to WOW our customers with service that delights.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Same day service available (dropped off by 10 am, ready by 4 pm) on dry cleaning, coverall cleaning, wash & fold laundry and most household items. Monday through Friday.
- Our hours remain the same, Monday to Friday 6:00 am – 6:30 pm, except our operating hours on Saturday which are now 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- We offer contactless residential pick-up and delivery if you prefer. Contact David at 780-532-7610 or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to be set-up on our route.
- Our drive-thru is open for pick up and drop off during our regular business hours.
SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED
- Three (3) customers allowed in-store at a time.
- Customers are asked to keep a minimum 6-foot distance from anyone in the store.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are available at our front desk.
- Plexiglass is installed at the front desk.
- Credit and debit machines are sanitized after every use.
- Customer Service Representatives are sanitizing their hands before and after each customer.
- High touchpoint surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- If employees exhibit any symptoms, they are to stay home and self isolate for up to 10 days or until symptoms go away.
What do we ask of you? Just be your awesome self and remember, for the safety of others, we do ask that you do not enter the building if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
- A fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- If you’ve been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- If you’ve travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
There you have it! We hope this puts your mind at ease as we are doing the best we can for the safety of both our employees and customers. As the rules and regulations surrounding COVID continue to change (and hopefully improve), we will continue to post any updates to our website, social media (@crousescleaners) and elsewhere, while doing everything in our power to make Crouse’s Cleaners a safe place for you, your clothes, industrial wear and your household goods.
Stay healthy and stay safe,
The Crouse’s Team